June 18, 2020

E/U1 form is a document which confirms the periods of insurance or employment on the territory of the given EU country. It is indispensible for changing the. This form has replaced the E form. The E form is a certificate showing periods of social insurance for the purpose of claiming sickness/maternity or. Norway is still using the certificate E form to certify unemployment insurance periods counting towards unemployment benefits. The certificate is issued by.

Author: Tygorisar Fautaur
Country: Martinique
Language: English (Spanish)
Genre: Politics
Published (Last): 17 July 2011
Pages: 193
PDF File Size: 1.45 Mb
ePub File Size: 7.28 Mb
ISBN: 388-4-23024-780-6
Downloads: 58975
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]
Uploader: Nihn

We’ve returned to Denmark birth country and are now unemployed.

E301/U1 or E303/U2 form

We knew this before leaving, so we phoned the proper authorities in Denmark regarding which forms to bring etc. Unfortunately they didn’t give us correct information, and now the Danish authorities need a E formular before they can give fofmulaire any unemployment money But we’re having a bit of difficulties finding this formular and don’t know where to send it to in CH.

We used to live in Yverdon, Vaud. Our employers can’t really help us, as they don’t know the formular.


Can anyone give us a link or similar – then we can send it to the employers: IIRC, an E is an official statement, rather than an application This user would like to thank weejeem for this useful post: I agree with the other posters. There is a French version of the Arbeitgeberbescheinigung form called the “Attestation de l’employeur” which may be easier for your previous employer.

If they don’t do this you’ll have to send your last 6 months payslips with the attestation de l’employeur to the Swiss unemployment office. That should be all you need but I’ve heard stories of them asking for a copy of your AVS card and a copy of your passport as well. You’ll have to send the form to the “caisse de chomage”. I think any caisse de chomage will do it, not formulzire the one where you worked.

You can find the addresses of the caisses de chomage here: Hello I got the “Arbeitgeberbescheinigung” rather quickly from my employer but so far E30 have not discovered who will produce the e nowadays called PD U1 Is clear I need to provide the PDU1 document to Sweden but what is no clear is who will create such document?


Does anyone knows will should create the PD U1 document?

Thanks in advance for your advise! You can get this from the caisse de chomage in Switzerland. I think any canton will do it but certainly the one where you worked will definitely do it. Just noticed you were in Basel – this is the one I went to: Thanks for your advise.

Citizens Information

They will send by post to my address in Sweden. I hope this information is useful. This user would like to thank MrIncognito for this useful post: Posting Rules You may not post new threads.

BB code is On. The time now is Have left CH – how to get a formular e? You know your left from your right, right? E, has HM Revenue and Customs messed up?

Posted in Politics